dinsdag 21 juli 2009

Photoshoot with Yeng and Ann

In the meantime i have done another photoshoot this time with two persons. They were interested to have their picture taken and I like to practice. Again I stayed in the studio using a the same things like last time. The first part of the photoshoot I took some "safe" pictures, remembering what I did last time it was a bit easier to setup the lights. Here are some of the safe pictures:



After I knew they where satisfied with the pictures it was time to experiment a little. I had an serial box that I cut open with some scissors and made a snoot out of it. Together with some tape I put it on one of the flash and tried to light only a portion of the person. It took some practice in order that the light didnt shine on the background. This is the result





1 opmerking: